CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007


Ok....I went about it all the long and hard way. I was trying to use the old noodle to figure this out and now I see I made it much harder for myself than need be! I started my OWN BLOG site!!! I swear I would never do it...kicking and screaming....and then I realized what a great resourse it would be to let everyone know about our family history stuff....ok quit snoring. But, no, really! so I will be adding stories and schtuff about peeps in our family tree and hopefully people will think its cool and want to know more and...well you get my drift.


So just to try out the pic thing....here is a pic of the Bradshaw Fam. Enjoy. And I have no idea how to tell you what my blog is so....treat me nice and explain already.

1 comments:

Lady Bills said...

HEY SUE!! okay so go to your website... copy and paste the web-address and post it on this site or email it to me and then i will add you guys as a link from the family page! can't wait to see what you've got.

love you and miss you