CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 29, 2007

I Never Know....

Ok people, I never know what to write on these stupid blog things, so, I have to write boring things.

So, Brad and I have booked three weddings that we are doing, this summer, which is way cool. If you would like to check out some of our work, you're always welcome to check out our website- bradovardphotography.com. Just so you know, we haven't had the chance to update too many of the photos; so, if you've already seen it, it might not look that much different.
Uhm.... some exciting news (not so exciting news for anyone else, really) is that Brad and I have ordered our "portable" lighting system! This includes another flash and two light stands with umbrellas.... hurray! So, yeah. That's what's going on thus far with us.
Hey, will some one explain to me how to upload a video from youtube.com? I've got a couple of fabulous videos that I would like to share with everyone!
Anyway, I believe.. I believe.... I believe.. THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!!
LATER!

1 comments:

Lady Bills said...

amy jo- gald you took the plunge!!! your first entry was PERFECT! please update often and let us all know how you and brad are doing.

give me a call and i can walk you through the "how to" of posting a youtube vid.

love you