CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

At It Again!






Turd Furgeson is at it again! Yesterday while baking treats for the neighbors Max got into the flour and ate it, YUCK! It ended up all over him before I even knew what he was up to. He has also been tearing apart my tree since I put it up. I redid it on Friday and actually took the time to WIRE most of the ornaments onto the branches in hopes that it would last the next three weeks. Well, I thought I was doing well when I didn't see even one ornament out of place - UNTIL yesterday. Turd Furgeson managed to tear off at least 5 ornaments before I even realized what was going on. All my hard work for nothing!!! Here are the pictures to accompany said stories, and one more showing you his "personality" shining through! Little Turd!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

But Turd is so cute!