CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Arrivederci Mi Familia

Okay- just in case you HAVEN'T heard...


I would like to announce that come May 27th, I will no longer be in this country! Nope, I will be teaching English as a Foreign Language through the use of the creative dramatics and theater... in ITALY!!!

I will get to travel all over the country, throughout the summer, one week staying in Rome and the next in Tuscany, the next Milan and so forth!

I will start my journey in a small coastal town called SAN REMO, which is a small coastal town that is very close to Genoa (look at the map).







I am so excited! I hope to see much more than just Italy when I am there, but all in all it's going to be a life-changing summer for me, and I can hardly wait!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

We as a family should all pitch in to get you a really nice camera so you can take TONS of pictures. This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!