CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A little help...?

Hi Everyone,

If you can view this post from you blog window, would you please email me and let me know. I am having trouble with my blog site updating and can't figure out how to fix it. I'm not sure if it's the computer or the blog site itself. So if you could email me and let me know, I can try to figure it out. Or if you have any ideas on why it is doing this, please let me know that as well.


oh and BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHELLY!

2 comments:

Lynar said...

I dont have your email but I can view your comment. dont know if that helps!

Anonymous said...

I finally found the answer!! Woo HOO! I could post stuff to my blog sites but when I hit publish, the original page would not update so I could see that it was published but would not show up. If anyone has the problem in the future, all you have to do when looking at the un-updated page is add a ? to the end of web address string and it will show you the current page. Apparently it has something to do with cache and so I have no idea how to fix it other than the ?.
Hope no one else does tho!